Annual General Meeting - Hull Branch
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 7th March 2019 at 19:00 hours at The Lord Nelson Pub, 163 Endike Lane, Hull, HU6 7UA, followed by buffet and social gathering.
The Branch has had a moderately successful year developing relationships with our local council, veteran forums and fundraising. We have also started to develop a more positive, productive and inclusive role within the local military community, engaging with our members though welfare and befriender visits.
Our main aim in 2019 is to continue to build on our achievements and continue to support Royal Air Force family within the surrounding area and believe you will be an asset to the Branch in rebuilding these relationships.
We would also appreciate it if you would pass this letter on to those who you believe would benefit from these fundamental developments or who would like to join the Association and make a difference.
The Branch is looking for nominations to the executive position of Secretary, however, if you already hold a position and would like to continue in that role, please make your intensions known prior to the meeting. All proceedings will be conducted in a democratic way and in accordance with the Royal Air Forces Association rules and regulations. As a member of the association your options and nomination at the AGM would be greatly appreciated. Meetings of Branch in 2019 will continue to be an open forum for Committee and Branch member alike, so you are all welcome to join us.
Please send all nominations or offers of interest to the above correspondence address.
We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your ongoing support for the future.
“In friendship and in service one to another, we are pledged to keep alive the memory of those of all Nations who died in the Royal Air Force and in the Air Forces of the Commonwealth. In their name we give ourselves to this noble cause. Proudly and thankfully we will remember them.”
The Response is: “We will remember Them”
Nominal Role in honour of those members who are no longer with us.
1. Chairman's Address of Welcome
2. Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
3. Consideration of the Annual Report of the Committee
4. Consideration of the audited Statement of Accounts & the Report of the Independent Examiner
5. Election of Auditor or Independent Examiner 2019;
6. Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer
7. Election of the Additional Members of the Committee
8. Election of Delegate to Annual Conference – Peter Dawson HWO (nominated)
9. Election of Delegate to Area Conference
10. Election of Standard Bearer
11. Question and Answer Session
The above will be followed by a small buffet and social gathering.